Numbers of students don't match across pages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers of students don't match across pages

Go to solution

Hi, maybe I just don't understand this well enough.
I have 142 students enrolled in my course (only 1 paying as I used a free coupon promotion).
The 142 student names and locations show. 

1 student completed the course and rated it, the others signed up today.
With cookies deleted, restart and refresh I still get different numbers for the student count:
The course as shown when I logged out shows 1 student enrolled, 1 rating (seems correct).
On the performance board/students I see the 142.

When I go to courses overview I see this course (and a draft of the next one). The live course there shows 7 students. 

Screenshots (attached) drawn within under 1 minute after refreshing the pages several times.

Might be that there's a checkup lag in the background that I am not aware of. 
Thanks in advance for a hint.

screen1.pngscreen2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Jo-AnnBryant, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Jo-AnnBryant, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you so much, @Abbie ! Meanwhile the numbers picked up a bit, but are still different, so I guess it's just synchronized every half a day or so. 
Thanks again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!