Overcoming Depression

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcoming Depression

Hello, I am a new instructor and am developing a course on how to overcome depression. I've developed and presented in-person courses in the past as a trainer for healthcare professionals that were authorized for continuing education units. Is there any advantage in developing and marketing a course that can help nurses, counselors and social workers fulfill their continuing education requirements? Has anybody done that before?

2 Replies

@KDLaRowe wrote:

Hello, I am a new instructor and am developing a course on how to overcome depression. I've developed and presented in-person courses in the past as a trainer for healthcare professionals that were authorized for continuing education units. Is there any advantage in developing and marketing a course that can help nurses, counselors and social workers fulfill their continuing education requirements? Has anybody done that before?

That sounds like a great idea, I do not think Udemy gives students course credit to an accredited institution so I would be careful how I advertise, but maybe you can try saying " a great Supplement to the courses you are taking already"

Hope this helps!

Thank you Pritikavipin! Much appreciated.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors