PDF´s downloaded while previewing course are all downloaded as "original.pdf"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF´s downloaded while previewing course are all downloaded as "original.pdf"

Go to solution

Hi,

when I do a preview of my course (not submitted yet) as a student, and I download any of my attached pdf´s in a resource section, they are all downloaded as "original.pdf" (my pdf´s are not called "original.pdf"...).

Why are they all downloaded as "original.pdf" and will this be fixed in the final online version of the course?

Many thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy At the moment our technical team is working on fixing this bug related to download resources named "original". Please know that this is a top priority for the team, and as soon as we have an update we'll let you know.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HansPlcGuy At the moment our technical team is working on fixing this bug related to download resources named "original". Please know that this is a top priority for the team, and as soon as we have an update we'll let you know.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you Eliana for you quick reply.

Best regards,

Hans

Go to solution

I have the same issue with my course. Glad to know that the team is working on it 🙂

Go to solution
Eliana, I found this post and I have students having the same problem. I saw this seemed to start in May 2020. Have you been able to fix the problem yet? Is there a work around that I should suggest to my student?
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @TotalSeminars since your student is experiencing this, I'll suggest you redirect them to the support team as they need to investigate and will guide your student through, please redirect him through here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors