PRICING

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING

Hello everybody,

I priced my course which i uploaded recently at $ 19.99. But to my surprise i am seeing a different price tag of $54.99.

What is going on and, how can that be corrected.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ Dzuya Thanks for asking! When opted into the Deals Program, our pricing system generates course-specific floors and sale price ranges according to each course’s actual sale data. If your course’s revenue is maximized at a higher price point (balancing conversion rate and paid price), over time, the system will move it toward that higher point. If the data suggests your revenue is better maximized at a lower point, then it will sell for a lower price. 

If you would like to learn more about the Udemy Deals, please check the article here.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

HELLO MD. ELIANA,

Thank you for your explanation.

My course has been out for about two weeks  without a single enrollment or preview.

What should i do to see my course sell.

thank you very much

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ Dzuya I understand you are eager to get students for your course and this happens to most of the instructors, you need to learn how to market your course and share it with people who are interested in the topic you are teaching. Please refer to the post here

to watch the webinars I'm very sure you will find great tips on how you can attract students to your course. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors