Pay and review questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and review questions

Hi all, just joined the instructor community and wonder 1. Why I do not see reviews, even people tell me that they wrote them?

2. I have 6 students, price is 9.99 and I only see 21 USD earned. Can someone tell the price waterfall please?

many thanks!! Peter

2 Replies

@PeterGoritschnig - First of all, reviews can take up to 48 hours to appear. Secondly, the list price of your course is not the amount you will earn when a sale is made. Udemy takes out their share, taxes, fees etc. On average you will keep 30-40% (roughly) of whatever the sale price is. Therefore, if your course sells for $10, you can expect to keep somewhere around $3-$4. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PeterGoritschnig as @RandyMinder mentioned, reviews can take up to 48 to appear, if after this time you are unable to see them, please reach out to policy@udemy.com 

2. The revenue you get per sale will depend on the channel the student purchase the course, you can find more information about the revenue report here.

In case you have questions on a specific sale, please report it to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can provide you with more details.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors