Go to solution

When will I get my instructor course payment 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @kingmusic010467 

Thanks for reaching out and happy to help!

Udemy pays instructors 30 days after the end of the month. For example, if a student purchases your course at any time in August, you will receive a payment within the first week of October. This delay allows all purchases to pass the 30 day refund period.

Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. For more information on how to confirm payment status in your Revenue Report, please see our Support Center article here.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kindest regards!

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @kingmusic010467 

Thanks for reaching out and happy to help!

Udemy pays instructors 30 days after the end of the month. For example, if a student purchases your course at any time in August, you will receive a payment within the first week of October. This delay allows all purchases to pass the 30 day refund period.

Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. For more information on how to confirm payment status in your Revenue Report, please see our Support Center article here.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kindest regards!

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors