Please I need your help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please I need your help.

Good days friends and co-teachers I need your honest review on my new course.

I believe your honest review will help me to do better next time I'm bringing up a new course, as instructors I believe your reviews will be of high value . Thanks. 

Course: Learn Boom And Crash (Direct link removed as per Community Guidelines)

Teach on!

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Gramistfx, how are you? I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for creating a post in the community. I went ahead and edited your post as sharing course links is against our Community Guidelines. We appreciate your understanding!

I believe one of our Community Champions or Welcome Committee members would be able to give you some helpful tips and recommendations based on their experience. @Fervent@Ramesh Fadatare  @Muslim Helalee would you be able to share your insights with @Gramistfx? Your feedback is greatly appreciated. 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@Gramistfx - It would be great if you can get feedback from students about the content (who are the customers).

We can suggest improvements in audio and video.

I went through your preview video and found some improvements:

1. Audio is a bit low (increase the volume in the video editor while exporting the video)

2. I see some noise at end of the video ( you can trim that)

3. For presentation, you may use some slides first and then explain by drawing by hand (using pen tablet or some other tools)

Your communication seems to be good.

Others can suggest if there are any improvements.

cc @Bella 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!