Private courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private courses

If i make any of my courses as private, will they still be available to Udemy for Business. I don`t want my courses to be available to Udemy for Business.

Also only to those people whom i shared the link would be able to view the course or they can share it further? How does courses in private mode works, please explain

1 Reply
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PrateekGarg3833 Happy Thursday! 😊

If you don't want your courses to be eligible for inclusion in the business collection, please make sure you didn't opt-in to the program by going to the "promotional agreements" page under the "Payout & settings" option on your account.

To make the course private you have two options: Password-protected: You should share the course URL and password directly with the learners you want to enroll.

Invitation-only: you can accept new student requests and send invitations from the Students page.

If a student requests an invitation for the course, then a notification will appear on the left-hand side of the page by Students.

Check out this article to learn more about it.

Best regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!