Problems with Udemy Italia support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Udemy Italia support

Hi

Since the deadline for sending the sworn declaration has not yet expired, my course "Psychology of fonts and cognitive formatting" is not accessible in the teacher dashboard with the label "prohibited", an action which is not reported in any of your official documentation, where in fact it is recommended to review the course before sending the declaration itself. During the quality control process I never received "feedback" or "action required" regarding specific issues of the course, only a summary email indicating "some or all course content may infringe the copyright of third parties" without success to obtain specific information on the matter from your staff who have not responded to my requests for assistance for days. [ticket 8768617]. I cannot understand the nature of the problem, whether the alleged infringement is intended as copyright infringement or copyright infringement. However, the course respects your terms of use and does not violate any copyright, companies are mentioned and logos shown regularly and the multimedia elements (images and audio) have a regular purchase license, which is why the infringement claim was rejected by my lawyers. I therefore ask you to provide me with assistance by telling me how to proceed as I do not understand how there can be a violation of copyright if the course has not been marketed on the market and therefore no one can have claimed the copyright. As indicated in chapter 6 of the guide "Registered Trademark Guidelines for Teachers" where in the third paragraph it is clearly written: "Udemy is not able to offer legal advice or to determine whether a teacher's content violates the someone else's intellectual property." I await your quick response. Sincerely Dr. Massimiliano Rossi
1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Massimiliano977,

Thank you so much for your post.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide account-level support in the community. However, I see that you have opened support tickets, and the team should follow up with you via email as soon as possible.

We sincerely appreciate your patience in this matter, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors