Product Comparison

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Comparison

Go to solution

Hi,

I am new in Udemy as an instructor. I am part of the Product development team of a Company. I am planning to do a private course. It will be visible only for the company I am working for. The purpose of the course is to introduce a new product (Version2) that we are about to launch. This is is a Software as a service. For Version one we used one Vendor and since we are not happy we changed vendor. 

I hope this is the right place to post this question. Since I do not want to "break" any rules, I would like some guidance and advice before I start recording the course. Would I break rules if in the courser that will be private I mentions for example  that Version 1 was based on Company A, that we have X Y Z problems. but now with Version 2 we resolve them. As this is a 3rd party product, I will also need to provide videos of the Version2 of the product, With reference to Company B. With recordings on their site etc... 

The ultimate idea is to introduce  the new product to our sales and support team. Introduction, features, how to, reports etc... With demo videos, example, and tests to confirm that our staff has completed the course.

PS. I could avoid mentioning the Name of Company A, and just focus on Company B... 

Looking Forward for your advice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JohnForwardGR!  Happy Sunday! 😊

Glad to hear that you're interested in creating an Udemy course. I recommend you contact our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com so they can provide you with guidance about these inquiries. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JohnForwardGR!  Happy Sunday! 😊

Glad to hear that you're interested in creating an Udemy course. I recommend you contact our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com so they can provide you with guidance about these inquiries. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors