Publishing a course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing a course

Go to solution

Hey guys....just a quick question. Do I need to add a video to each section of my course to be published? I was just told that I’d need at least 5 lectures and videos (30mins+) added to each lecture. Currently, I have over 20+ lectures and videos over 30 min segmented in sections.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Gotcha. I don't think there is a minimum number of lectures per section but there is a minimum for the entire course. With 20+ lectures, you should be good to go, regardless of how you split them inside each section. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

You can create as many or as few sections as you want. I do not recommend you only create a course with 30 minutes, students likely won't be interested in paying $10 just for 30 minutes. What is your topic? 

Go to solution

Trading stocks, currencies...etc. I needed to know if I can be published with the aforementioned details...

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Gotcha. I don't think there is a minimum number of lectures per section but there is a minimum for the entire course. With 20+ lectures, you should be good to go, regardless of how you split them inside each section. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!