Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

We've seen a recent spike in new courses submitted for review, leading to longer waiting times when publishing new courses. The Quality Review team is working on serving these requests as quickly as possible, but we may not be able to review all courses within the usual window of 2 business days.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
184 Replies

Go to solution

Hello YennyLee-Bridal, from what I have seen (Im also a new instructor) but once you're done recording, you would submit your viedoes for Review, I do not think its automatic, others can confirm. You can keep visiting your instructor page to see the status if it has gone live or not.

Thansk!

Go to solution

Hi Adnan,

Thank yiu for replying. I just received email verification. And still working on submitting review. Wish me luck ya. And for you too. Cheers,

Yenny

Go to solution

Thats great news! all the best @YennyLee-Bridal !

Go to solution

Hi! @AdnanKhawaja 

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! Thanks for your feedback!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Maybe udemy can put a counter on system that shows your order in queue. By the way, you can control its counting speed and hence calculate the approximate return time. I am also a new instructor on udemy and waiting as you. So, hello everyone.

Go to solution

Hi! @EmreBengi 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi @Abbie  is the Quality Review Process still trending 5 days? I submitted mine on the 21st, still in Review, could someone update us to let us know how long it took to get reviews done? thanks in advance!

Go to solution

@AdnanKhawaja I think the review will be completed in 5 business days. I got it reviewed on the 5th business day. Since today and tomorrow are weekends. I hope yours will be approved by Monday. Stay positive!

Go to solution

Thanks @astroengineer! this is my first course, looking forward to many more 🙂

Go to solution

Hi! @astroengineer 

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! Congratulations for your help and support to feedback!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi @astroengineer , if you dont mind, what date did you submited for review? I did mine on the 21st, trying to see if I shall count the 21st in or not, thanks in advance

Go to solution

@AdnanKhawaja I submitted my two courses on 17th April 08.30 PM IST. Both of these courses are approved on 24th 12.50 AM IST. It is 7 total days or 5 business days. 

I hope this helps. 

Go to solution

Thanks @astroengineer ! so today is my 5th business day! wish me luck!

Go to solution

The thing is - in these times it is more important to get published quickly especially because of influx of online students because of the COVID-19.. It may be to the company's advantage to add more reviewers at this time and collect more %..

Thank you

Go to solution

True, looking forward

Go to solution

@Abbie Happy Monday! are we still trending 5 business days for reviews? I have got my course that I submitted for review and it has been 5 business days today, thanks!

Go to solution

Happy Monday, @AdnanKhawaja! Yes, turnaround times for review processes are still approximately 5-6 days. 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you!

@Abbie wrote:

Happy Monday, @AdnanKhawaja! Yes, turnaround times for review processes are still approximately 5-6 days. 

Go to solution

Hi! @Abbie 

Congratulations for your Information. 

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

I am trying to again for again. But I can't aploaded image to profile logo. I don't understand what is problems? Your given link don't activities. Showing Responds cod 0.But I am trying to again and will be trying. Please, help and support me for aploaded image to profile logo. And helps me on post. Thanks!!! 🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi Abbie i submitted my video courses now since 10 days and no reply and they are still in the review process i think this is too much and not acceptable ofcourse there is something wrong .

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AmirMagdy458 We really understand you have been waiting to get your course reviewed. Please know that the reviews are answered in the order they get them. Once your request is next, you'll be hearing from them.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

FYI 6th business days today 😞

Go to solution

@Abbie Can you explain the difference between "Submitted for Review" and "In Review" status of a course review?

I gave it for review on 28th April and currently it has the status "In Review".

How much time does it take from "In review" to "Published" status?

Thank You!

Go to solution

Hi,

This is fine if udemy is taking time to review verification video but it is reflecting on my account that it will be deactivated by May 3rd if my verification doesn't complete.

I am a new instructor and already submitted verification video 2days back.

Could you please help in expediting my verification process or let me know what i can do in this case.

Go to solution

Hi @Kashish_Gakkar, don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi @Abbie  OR @ElianaC  I have an issue, I have been waiting for 6 business days and mistakenly I updated the privacy on my course and it reset my review date, could someone please help me out, did I loose my spot in the waiting line after waiting all these days? I had no clue it was going to reset the date, thanks 

Go to solution

I have also another question. Where do the controllers live? Usa, europe or somewhere else? If we now their country, we can refresh udemy with respect to GMT time differences:)

Go to solution

Hey Abbie, I'm in trouble...

I had my new course already accepted and I scheduled a Live launch of to online (it will start in the next hour) and now that I moved my course from public to private and now back to public it says again in review. Please help me 

Lorenzo

Go to solution

@LorenzoGiusta  I have exact same issue

Go to solution

@LorenzoGiusta I hope they have an expedited process for such cases, I waited all week just like you and mine went back to in review as of yesterday, I hope someone replies back, if there was an email address or an 800 number we could call

Go to solution

Hi @Abbie I mistakenly updated the privacy and it reset my review date, I already waited 7 business days for my course to be reviewed, can something be done about it? thanks in advance.

Go to solution

Please have submit my course for review since 3 days ago but have not received any email from udemy. Please any help from you 

Go to solution

@KehindeAlli001 mine took 7 business days, you should get it in the next couple of days, hang in there, its comming 🙂 - and congratulations!

Go to solution

Thanks

Go to solution

What course do you teach

Go to solution

I do programming and SAP, what about you?

Go to solution

I do programming as well.

It's nice meeting you.

My name is Kehinde from Nigeria and you? 

Go to solution

Thanks Udemy Team. No worries, in this situation we should be patient. I am personally believe on udemy support hard effort, they try their best. Just one thing let you know that in this Corona situation i have submited a new course in 25th April (5 days gone already) named "Freelancing with GIS Level 1: Earn from Home". I have created this course based on many requests from many lockdown and recent jobless people from asian countries. Still they are requesting me to publish this course, they will enroll. Because from this course they will be able to earn from home at this moment. I told them wait for udemy aprove. And there are many requests for this course. If concentrate on this course, it will great help for those helpless people. I have submitted for review 25 th april (5 days gone already). I trust udemy and their team and their support and we should be patient at this unexpected situation. We are with you udemy. 🙂 

Go to solution

Reviews not popping up, it's been more than 3 days and they are from different people so it filters the chances of reviews that filter out due to family and friends. I just want to know is this review system also being delayed like other Quality Review system? 

Joshua George
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Is there any update on the new time it will take for courses to be reviewed?

Go to solution

I have summited a course in 27, April 2020 but still not got reviewed. 

My course is in Nepali language. 

Maximum how many days to possibility reviewed ? as a message there is just two days now already exceed. 

Thank you so much for support. 

Go to solution

@RajendraPaudel With the recent spike in the number of course reviews, the Udemy team is taking 5 to 7 business days for the approval. My course got published last week after waiting for 5 business days. So stay positive. 

Go to solution

Hello all, 

i had to correct the image i used for the course to exclude text, it was done a couple of days ago, does someone know how long till they approve it and the course to go live?

anyone with same experience, thxk

Go to solution

A Big Thanks to everyone specially @Abbie for the support.

My course went live a few mins ago!

Go to solution

@Abbie Hi,

My course is "In review" since 28th April. When can I expect my course to go live?

Thank You!

Go to solution

Hi @Manan904  I would say Mon or Tue

best of luck

Go to solution

Alright 

Go to solution

Hello Abbie,

I have submitted a course for review on 26/04/2020 and got feedback today (approx. 5 days as you described). 

i got 1 item to fix before resubmitting for review. 

My question is: will i wait for additional 5 days after i fix the verification remark ?

Thank you for yout great work.

Go to solution

Nope they looked at my fixes in 1.5 days and I went live

Go to solution

Hello,

I want to update my post by adding this reply. i fixed the issues related to my course review and re-submitted again..Then it was accepeted and went live in less than 1 working day.

Thank you all for your collaboration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!