Questions about students and emails

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about students and emails

Hi everyone, I just published my first free course here and I have 137 students enrolled but in the student insights under LAST VISITED - it say never. Can someone please explain to me what this means, thank you. 

I also noticed that the students are mostly men. I'm wondering if there's a way to target a more specific audience since my course is about mom rage. Love to the dads out there, just wondering if this is possible. 

Lastly - Is there any way within the community guidelines to collect emails from students that have completed a course so you can send them newsletters? 

thanks to everyone who replies!

1 Reply
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mothers_Mary Congratulations on publishing your first course! 🎉

If the last visited status shows up as "Never" means that the student has not accessed the course yet since this determines the last date the learner accessed and consumed content from the course.

Regarding your question about how to target a more specific audience, you can take a look at this article to learn more about it.

You can use promotional emails to market your Udemy courses to students who have enrolled in at least one of your paid courses, you can learn more about promotional emails here.

Best regards, 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors