REVENUE CALCULATION

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVENUE CALCULATION

Go to solution

Hi,

I just launched my first course on the 1st of April 2020. I'm so excited I came under the "hot and new' badge. 

While I have a few coupons sales and free promotions, I noticed that most of my revenue comes from Udemy Organic and Ad program for which I received 25% . My question is what is affiliate ?? As I noticed there are some courses under affiliate. Does it mean that someone is promoting my course? or that another course was found through my course promotion so I'm getting a revenue share? A little confused as to what these sections mean. Any help and advice will be appreciated . Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DiogoAlvesd487
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Jasmine, first congratulation on getting that "hot and new" badge. Don't forget to reward yourself!!

Affiliate are third party websites that offer vouchers or discounts on products. I don't know which exactly Udemy partners with, but the logic is similar to very well known ones like "Groupon". Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi! @JasmineBayer 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your first course!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to your course by helps and supports from Udemy Community. As a results you're getting a solution for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness to exchange your profile and thought of it to reflecting on your way to the best mindfulness. Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
DiogoAlvesd487
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Jasmine, first congratulation on getting that "hot and new" badge. Don't forget to reward yourself!!

Affiliate are third party websites that offer vouchers or discounts on products. I don't know which exactly Udemy partners with, but the logic is similar to very well known ones like "Groupon". Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thanks so much Diogo. That helps. Also my son shares your name. 😄

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors