Regarding procedure of earning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding procedure of earning

Go to solution

As I am new to this community and it's lovely to be a part of it but I want to know about how this whole procedure works like from the beginning to the very end. Any answers are appreciated. THANKS!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SouravSharma303 Welcome to the community! Udemy pays instructors 30 days after the end of the month. For example, if a student purchases your course at any time in January, you will receive a payment within the first week of March. This delay allows all purchases to pass the 30 day refund period.

Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. For more information on how to confirm payment status in your Revenue Report, please see our Support Center article here.

Regarding the course creation process, this section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SouravSharma303 Welcome to the community! Udemy pays instructors 30 days after the end of the month. For example, if a student purchases your course at any time in January, you will receive a payment within the first week of March. This delay allows all purchases to pass the 30 day refund period.

Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. For more information on how to confirm payment status in your Revenue Report, please see our Support Center article here.

Regarding the course creation process, this section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thank you very much!! I don't know how it was not posted earlier 🙏🏻🙏🏻

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors