Residential air-conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residential air-conditioning

high everyone my name is bernard and I'm new. It's my first time putting together an online course. I have udemy to think for this opportunity. I graduated in this field back in 2008 and worked for some years in this field I've been away from this a little while. I always wanted a way to be involved in what I had been taught and now I have a chance to teach a little about what I know . Again I want to say thank you to udemy and all of the instructors who are participating to help people learn about subjects their interested in.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bernardkell420 Welcome to the community! Our minimum for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.  Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors