Reviews

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews

I have a huge problem and hope one of you can assist urgently.

In March this year, I loaded my first Udemy course and the link is Udemy.com/course/invest-in-your-future.

I am struggling to receive reviews.  One of the students told me that there is no place for them to leave reviews?  Is this possible?  I have received 2 reviews but some students told me that on the last page of the course it only said congratulations you have finished the course but it does not allow a review?

How do I fix this urgently??

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VanessaVivi260, thank you for reaching out about this!

Currently, reviews cannot be submitted or edited while taking a course on the Udemy mobile app, so if the student is unable to submit a review, this is probably because they're accessing it via the app. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Students can leave reviews while logged in to the desktop version of the Udemy website. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to leave course reviews. 

If the student is not seeing the option via the website, feel free to let them know they can contact Udemy's support directly and our team will be more than happy to assist! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Bella thank you for this answer.

Apparently, this student tried both ways.  She is working from her 

laptop and not the App.

When she is in the last lecture of the course it does not bring up the option of a review

And the other way that the article is showing that it says Leave Review on top of the at the course player is not showing at all.

What can be done?  Maybe this is why I do not receive many reviews?

Is it possible to take a look and let me know what is happening?

Thank you

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for responding, @VanessaVivi260!

That's certainly odd, but our support team will be happy to take a closer look at this. Feel free to reach out to them via instructorsupport@udemy.com and share the details of the problem.

Your student can also get help via this link. If this is only happening with her, we will most likely need to assist her directly.

Thanks for your collaboration!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors