Rules about using Facebook groups & youtube

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules about using Facebook groups & youtube

Greetings everyone,

I'm a new member in Udemy instructors community and I wanted to get your advice regarding something because I want to avoid breaching any of Udemy rules

I'm planning to create a Facebook private group where I can invite my students to join there to share any of their clarifications and to create a discussion forum regarding their experience.

I want to confirm if there is anything against Udemy rules in this or if it is okay to encourage students to join my courses and to have a continuous learning experience.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Eng.Ismail Magdy  I'd like to share with you some of the best strategies for marketing your course to increase your sales and enrollments.

Below is a list of the most popular posts in the community on how to promote your course using social media platforms: 

It is important to remember that gaining traction for an online course can take time. You can also find ways to improve your course landing page here

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator  

Hi,

Great question and something all instructors should do to further help their students! My advice is to create a bonus lecture and talk about the group in there. Make your promises of what they will get ie the extra support, then show the link to join. Unfortunately you can't add the link into your description (or even make a description for the bonus lecture) but you can certainly flash the link on the screen.  Also, if you use some video hosting services, you can add clickable links into your videos! I'm just testing this out myself with the video host I use. Fingers crossed it works:)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors