SAP EXAM PREP GUIDE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EXAM PREP GUIDE

Hi Hector Martinez,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i added another practice test, so practice test# changed.  You checked practice test 3,  that one never had any issue, i can edit other sets MM-10, MM-20, MM-30. 
i had issue with practice test 4 (MM-50), this practice test number can be changed again, pls check description of the practice test# such as MM-50. 
you checked MM-20  but MM-20 never had any issue. you can see there is option to add 250 questions for MM-20  but i can not see that option for MM-50.  I had problem with MM-50.

problems are as follows:
 1, Questions are  not visible like other sets, so i can not see edit button
2. I added 1 questions to this set, so total number of questions should be 101 
but when i take preview test, its still showing 100 questions, that means its not adding any new questions
3. Options to add up to 250 questions are not popping up for MM-50

pls see screen shot below: i can see only 3 questions and options to add 250 questions are not popping up

image.png

ReplyForward
1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @PROJECTFIX , it seems you are trying to follow up with the support team, please know that you need to bump the ticket you have created already and send the reply from there. Kindly keep in mind that the community is not an escalation support channel and it’s generally more effective to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors