SAP MM EXAM PREP CERTIFICATION MCQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM EXAM PREP CERTIFICATION MCQ

Hi

I have created  practice test 3. During preview,  i noticed that one question should be corrected.

i can see problems here as below:

1.  All Questions are not displaying , so i can not hover  mose over questions  to see edit button. other 2 sets (practice test 1 & practice test 2 are  displaying  all 100 questions and i can see edit button to change it)

2. Then I added 1 more question in the practice test3, so there should be now 101 questions  but still there are 100 questions, that means i can not add new questions in the practice test 3

3. There is an error message "changes to this test are not yet llive" for practice test 2  but there is no message for practice test 1 &2

pls help me to fix the problem for practice test3

However,  If i click on publish this course, how can i control access to the practice tests? do i have to give password to UDEMY or UDEMY will give password to students for access?

Your kind help is highly appreciated

best regards

Golam  Mostafa

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PROJECTFIX I'll recommend you to reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com , they are the best equipped to provide you more details on this. 

Hello Ma'am,

thanks for your attention. Actually i already sent an email to:instructorsupport@udemy.com

but there is no reply.

I am trying to upload my courses  and i need your help pls.

Best regards

Golam

Hi @PROJECTFIX 

I understand waiting can be frustrating! The team has a high number of requests at the moment due to the current health crisis going on. Please feel free to bump your ticket if you have not yet received a response. 

Hello Ma'am,

Thank you very much for your reply.

How can i bump my ticket?

best regds

Golam

You can contact the team again from the same ticket you sent, this should be in your sent emails in your email account. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors