STEM Project Based Learning Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEM Project Based Learning Course

Hello all,

please excuse me if this question has been asked before. I just recently joined Udemy and am new to this environment.

I'm an educator with 10 years of experience (online & offline) teaching children, teens, and adults in Asia. I also have extensive curriculum development experience with general English, life skills, and STEM project courses.

My question is this: Udemy seems to be focused more on the professional development side of adults. Is there scope here for asynchronous online STEM project-based learning courses for children & teens? 

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks a lot. 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @JohnBurke, welcome to the community, we're happy to have you with us! 

Note that at this time, per our new terms of use, children under the age of 13 (in the US) cannot register and/or create an account, and teenagers under 18 years old needs supervision and approval of the parent and/or the legal guardian.

I recommend using our Marketplace Insights tool to see the current learner demand for your topic(s). You may have to be specific about them, but just keep searching for the subjects you would like to teach about. While we have strict terms around the age of consent to create an account on Udemy, there could still be a large audience for your topic, you'd be surprise how many adults are learning all types of courses on the platform.

Since you have other fields of expertise, I definitely recommend taking some time to explore each topic to see which one would be the best option. You can refer to this support article for more guidance on this.

Best of luck! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors