Small Mistakes in my video lessons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Mistakes in my video lessons

Hello!

I am a pretty new to Udemy. I made my video lessons and edited them on my own. 

I have published my course and I have got few student admissions to my course. However, upon watching my videos again, I found out that I have made some small mistakes here and there in my lessons. I am very embarrassed about them and also worried about my course quality.

Is there any way of correcting those mistakes or should I record the lessons again?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Hi @RuchiStorz21 

If it's a mistake on a video/lecture itself, you would have to re-record or use your video editing skills to fix the mistake you saw. This article explains how to update your content https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229604908-Updating-Content-for-an-Existing-Lecture 

Whether to go for re-recording depends upon the impact of those mistakes on your course. I suggest you wait for student reviews, a couple of. Sometimes, the students might take it lightly and do not mind them at all. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!