Small Mistakes in my video lessons

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Mistakes in my video lessons

Hello!

I am a pretty new to Udemy. I made my video lessons and edited them on my own. 

I have published my course and I have got few student admissions to my course. However, upon watching my videos again, I found out that I have made some small mistakes here and there in my lessons. I am very embarrassed about them and also worried about my course quality.

Is there any way of correcting those mistakes or should I record the lessons again?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Hi @RuchiStorz21 

If it's a mistake on a video/lecture itself, you would have to re-record or use your video editing skills to fix the mistake you saw. This article explains how to update your content https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229604908-Updating-Content-for-an-Existing-Lecture 

Whether to go for re-recording depends upon the impact of those mistakes on your course. I suggest you wait for student reviews, a couple of. Sometimes, the students might take it lightly and do not mind them at all. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors