Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved

NVM

2 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I wouldn't worry about it too much... it's much more likely that they are backed up at the moment like they say they are, rather than cooking up some elaborate plot to defraud the instructors they depend upon. If withheld taxes were being systematically inflated in this manner I'm pretty sure people would be screaming about it on this forum, and they're not.

I just don't see them doing anything underhanded like that. I wouldn't panic unless you actually see your tax withholding increase. Given that you submitted the documents when required you should be OK.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Voider2049 I'm sorry for the delay in getting an update from the team as Frank mentioned, there was a backlog with the requests, but I'm able to see your tax form has been received and approved by our tax partners. In case you will like to have specific information about your revenue share or withholding rate, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com or follow up under the email you have received.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors