Spoken language for course is different than landing page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spoken language for course is different than landing page

Hi, 

My team and I are working on a course that instructor is spoken in another language (not English), but we have created English subtitle on video (not auto generate by Udemy). Now we have a request from Udemy to switch landing page to match spoken language. How do we go about this? Since it has English subtitle, would it be required? And where do I go about having it indicates as spoken Language + subtitle on landing page? 

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Our.Kitchen021 

Happy to help! The language  of your course be the same (in spoken) in the landing page and you can add as subtitles other languages. Lets say your course is set to arabic, with the landing page all in arabic, the language spoken in the course is arabic, you can add all subtitles in other languages.. Do in your case the subtitles does not match the policy.

I hope this helped. Let me know if you have further questions.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

Can I have multiple courses in different languages? if so, How  should I set my profile language? 

and having the course in language, other than English, would it prevent my course to post or market to US-based students? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors