Student enrolled for free?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student enrolled for free?

Hey Community! I am new here, created my first course, got 5 students so far and I am pretty happy.

However, after the 5th student joined, the amount of money earned didn't increase. I am not taking part in the Deals programm (which would anyway sell at a minimum of $9,99) so I can't see how this person would've enrolled for free.

Or do the earnings only increase after a while when a payment has been processed? Then I wonder why he would be shown as enrolled already if his payment wasn't verified yet. I hope you guys have an answer and can tell me that this is normal so far and nothing to worry about.

2 Replies

The earnings have updated now, I guess it just took some time until it updated. 🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Voider2049 glad to hear that this has been resolved! In case your Revenue Report takes longer than expected to update in the future, don't hesitate to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com -- the team will be happy to assist you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!