Students reviews are not reflecting even after 5 days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students reviews are not reflecting even after 5 days

Hi,

Recently I have published a course and I have got 10 paid students. Two of them informed me on my YouTube channel that they bought my course on udemy and left reviews. I do not know rating star but 2 ratings are surely left for the course. 

What could be the reason?

5 Replies

Same here. I can't see reviews either and they are from different people of which I don't even know them. They messaged me to ask some questions related to the course and then told me they left feedback. No response has been shown since 3-4 days. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LaxmiKant & @CinnamonTechX Something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe these reviews were filtered incorrectly, you can reach out to policy@udemy.com and ask them to double-check.

Hope this helps!

Same here @ElianaC  . Some of my students have reviewed but their reviews are not reflecting , it's been 3 days !

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SourabhShukla Please reach out to policy@udemy.com they will be able to investigate further and provide you more details. If you already contacted them don't worry you'll get a reply as soon as they get your email since they work in the order they receive requests. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors