Submitted for Review - Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted for Review - Questions

I just submitted my first course for review.  I completely understand that there may be longer wait times due to everyone and their brother uploading courses rigiht now. 

1. I clicked 'verify' and then 'continue' to officially submit my course for review.  Should I receive any email or update in 'my courses' section to indicate that?  I haven't so far. 

2. During this wait time, I should be creating coupons and getting started with marketing yes?

3. Once the course is published, that's when I put in the link to the FB group, etc. in the 'Announcements' tab, right?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Good

Hey @ChuckGViolin, I'll be happy to try and answer your questions.

1. You won't get a confirmation email after you submitted your course for review. To check the status of your course, go to the Instructor Dashboard. A label will appear showing if your course is Live, In Review,  or Needs Fixes.
  2. You can definitely continue to work on your marketing strategy.
  3. If you have an educational Facebook group (not promotional) you can tell your students about it through an educational announcement, yes. To learn more about this tool, check out this support article

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thank you Abbie.  My course still shows as Draft and hasn't changed to In Review.  I'll wait a couple of days and maybe resubmit?

Hey @ChuckGViolin, If your course is still in draft mode, it means you haven't started the review process. Make sure you have completed all the items outlined in this support article. You should definitely make sure the status says "in review".

If it's still not working as expected, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and the team will gladly take a closer look.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors