Suggested next steps?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested next steps?

Greetings All!

Our team recently launched our first Udemy course, Journey into Your Values and Your Life: Discover Yourself with The Personal Creed Project. In our first three weeks nearly 200 learners from 40+ countries speaking 18 languages enrolled. We’re amazed, and have two questions at this point:

1) Are these unusual numbers?

2) What are some good next steps?

Yours with Thanks,

John Creger, founder

The Personal Creed Project

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CreedTeam877

I hope you are doing well and welcome to the community 😊

It's great that you launched your first course recently and that you are already seeing enrollments. Congratulations! 👏 

To gain a comprehensive understanding of your performance metrics, I recommend checking out our marketplace insights tool. This tool will help you to understand more about your course's performance relative to your fellow instructors. You will need to scroll down a bit, and you will get directly to the conversion rate. The conversion rate is the percentage of students who enrolled in a course, within a certain topic, after visiting the landing page in the last three months. 

What's next... Did you know that we have many helpful resources in the community?

Thus, I recommend checking out our webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions, please let us know. 

Please remember to keep us updated on how it goes 😊. We love hearing success stories! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!