TEST VIDEO

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEST VIDEO

HELLO EVERYONE,

I SUBMITTED A TEST VIDEO ABOUT A MONTH AGO. SO FAR HAVE NOT HEARD ON ANY REVIEWS ON THAT.

I THEN SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED THE COURSE BUT READ 'FINISH YOUR COURSE' ,ON THE COURSE PAGE.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME INTERPRET THAT STATEMENT PLEASE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRIENDS.

6 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @ Dzuya 

Happy to help! I have taken a look into the pending test videos and I could not fin yours in the list, so if you would still like a review in a test video, please re-submit it. As regards to your cours, you need to click on the course and click on the "submit your course" button at the end of the menu on the left.

Submit your course

1. Once you have completed all the requirements for your course, click the Submit for Review icon on the left hand side of the course management page.
  2. If you have not yet completed the identify verification process (required by all instructors), you will be prompted to do so at this time.
  3.  When you submit your course into the Quality Review Process you will be able to choose a unique URL for your course. For example, www.udemy.com/the-name-of-your-course/. Select your course URL and share it with friends and followers.

LeonorC_0-1707159618438.jpeg

Hope this helped! Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

HELLO LEONOR C.,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I HAVE FOLLOWED THE STEPS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME FOR SUBMITTING  FOR REVIEW OF MY COURSE WITHOUT A HITCH.

I HOPE THIS TIME, I WILL GET SOME RESPONSE FROM UDEMY.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU.

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're glad to see that you were able to submit your course to the Quality Review.  Hope everything goes well on your first submission and I wish a lot of success in your first course!

Have a great day and happy learnings,

Leonor

HELLO,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE COURSE HAS NOW SUCCESSFULLY GONE THROUGH THE QUALITY REVIEW STAGE AND IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE ON HOW TO PROMOTE THE COURSE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello again @ Dzuya 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing  and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!:

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

hello madam,

How are you today. 

Thank you very much for your assistance.

This time unfortunately could not reach Webinar replay and could reach the second link as, when i tried to open it, i got a message, 'access denied'.

Please help me reach my potential students.

Thank you very much.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors