Time Taken to Review Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Taken to Review Course

Go to solution

Hi, there I would like to know how long Udemy takes to review a course once it has been uploaded?

Like to know some of your experiences.

Thanks 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

I submitted my Online Art Therapy Course for review and they replied very quickly saying what was still missing. It was not more than 24 hours, I would say. Its online now, you can have a look if you want 😃

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Do you have a link to the course?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

I submitted my Online Art Therapy Course for review and they replied very quickly saying what was still missing. It was not more than 24 hours, I would say. Its online now, you can have a look if you want 😃

Go to solution

Thanks for replying Anike. Twenty-four hours is a good response time. My course has about 30 clips with 3 min average. 

Did the review team come back with suggestions on improving the course apart from what is still missing? 

Go to solution

I think you get feedback on improving when you hand in a test video, then they comment on your audio/video quality. But when you submit for review it's mainly about the rules, where you added links, how you created the bonus part, copyright laws etc. 

Go to solution

Do you have a link to the course?

Go to solution

Hey @Avril_Impacts, you can see her course by clicking her community username, clicking "View instructor profile" and then you'll be taken to her Udemy instructor profile where her course is. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors