cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today Udemy approved my course and posted live

Go to solution

Dear All

Greetings

It was a just few hours back only my course with title "stock trading with price action" was available for sale and 21 copies sold out in those few hours. It’s my course purely developed and programmed by me. It’s my first experience of selling online recorded courses but so excited and happy about it. I wish if some of the best sellers can advise me how to go forward.

With Best and Kind Regards

R K Arora  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Congratulations on publishing your course, @RKArora! While other instructors jump in, you might want to check out this thread that includes a compilation of the best posts of all time (post published).

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thank You Dear Abbie

I have managed to enroll 1000 students.

and hopeful to cross 2000 in the next 2 months. 

Love and blessings 

RK Arora | CWM | MBA | 60 years old 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Congratulations on publishing your course, @RKArora! While other instructors jump in, you might want to check out this thread that includes a compilation of the best posts of all time (post published).

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank You Dear Abbie

I have managed to enroll 1000 students.

and hopeful to cross 2000 in the next 2 months. 

Love and blessings 

RK Arora | CWM | MBA | 60 years old 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RKArora, I just saw this post and had to stop by. You have come such a long way! Congratulations on your deserved success, you should be proud of yourself! 😊

All the best!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors