Trademarked poster in Talking Head background. Is it allowed?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trademarked poster in Talking Head background. Is it allowed?

Hi All,

I'm about to start recording my first course and I want to go with a background where I have a Batman and a Joker poster in the background on the wall.

I couldn't find any answers whether this is allowed or not!?

They would be slightly blurred and they have nothing to do with the course but to decorate my background.

Any help, whether pointing me to the right policy or answering it straight up would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Zoli

1 Reply

You will go with transparency setup, there you can setup background according to your choice like visible, light visible, more visible.

@Zoli wrote:

Hi All,

I'm about to start recording my first course and I want to go with a background where I have a Batman and a Joker poster in the background on the wall.

I couldn't find any answers whether this is allowed or not!?

They would be slightly blurred and they have nothing to do with the course but to decorate my background.

Any help, whether pointing me to the right policy or answering it straight up would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Zoli

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!