Udemy Courses Insights on Personal Transformation (Spirituality, Meditation, Mindfulness, etc.)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Udemy Courses Insights on Personal Transformation (Spirituality, Meditation, Mindfulness, etc.)

Go to solution

Hello,

Hope you all are doing well & enjoying more time with your families & friends in these unprecedented times.

As I am new here and working of a few personal transformation courses, wondering if there's any possibility of getting some insights on courses related to spirituality viz. numerology, mindfulness, meditation etc. 

Would appreciate.

Thank you & stay safe

Nevill 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi! Welcome to the community 🙂 Have you tried browsing the Marketplace Insights tool? It is really helpful so please do try it out. 

View solution in original post

Go to solution
6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi! Welcome to the community 🙂 Have you tried browsing the Marketplace Insights tool? It is really helpful so please do try it out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I will surely find Marketplace Insights tool. Thanks again..!!

Go to solution

No problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Hi there again!

Could you pls help me with Marketplace Insights tool... is there any link?

Thanks in advance.

N

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous here is the link - https://www.udemy.com/instructor/marketplace-insights/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Wonderful. Many thanks for your help. 

Be well, be safe.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors