Udemy Verification using Persona

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Verification using Persona

Go to solution

Hi, after months of painstaking creating the online course (this is my first course), I have been asked to do a verification via Persona.  Can anyone share some experience on the process, what could go went, and what advice to give for a newbie like me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @ilovedogs74 

Happy to help! 

If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, you will be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review.

When your first course has been uploaded and is ready to be published, the Udemy site will guide you through the automated verification process through the persona platform. The processs is auto-explanatory and very simple. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @ilovedogs74 

Happy to help! 

If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, you will be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review.

When your first course has been uploaded and is ready to be published, the Udemy site will guide you through the automated verification process through the persona platform. The processs is auto-explanatory and very simple. 

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

Go to solution

I’m trying to verify my account but it keeps sending me email that there is  a mismatch i between information in my biography and information collected via persona!!

I can’t reach this difference and udemy team  is not helping!! What should I do???

Go to solution

Happy to help! 

Kindest regards,

Gaurav singh

Go to solution

Thank you! I have received a similar answer earlier as well. Appreciate the reply.

Go to solution

most welcome

Go to solution

Recently I also took the test for publishing my first course on udemy. It was simple.  Just upload any ID card images and in the process it will take facial images. The approval took around 7-8 hour by persona.

Go to solution

I did uploaded my local id , but it resulted mismatching information. !!!! How can I fix this??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors