Udemy ads and Affiliates

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy ads and Affiliates

Go to solution

Hi,

What is the criteria for a course for Udemy ads and Affiliates. How Udemy selects a course for ads and Affiliates?

Thanks.

ExamConsultant
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @MWA, thank you for your question.

When you opt into Udemy Deals, your course will be eligible for ads, affiliate marketing, and promotions. However, it's important to note that affiliates are the ones who will select the courses to promote them. There are also a number of factors that determine whether a course is included in promotional offers, including the course topic, enrollments, conversions, ratings, reviews, and student behavior, such as wishlisting. There is no guarantee that every course will be featured in a Udemy promotion. You can read more information about this here

I recommend reading these articles on our Teaching Center for tips on how to effectively market your course, which will help increase your chances of participation in this program. 

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, I'm here to help! 🙂

Bella Almeida
Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @MWA, thank you for your question.

When you opt into Udemy Deals, your course will be eligible for ads, affiliate marketing, and promotions. However, it's important to note that affiliates are the ones who will select the courses to promote them. There are also a number of factors that determine whether a course is included in promotional offers, including the course topic, enrollments, conversions, ratings, reviews, and student behavior, such as wishlisting. There is no guarantee that every course will be featured in a Udemy promotion. You can read more information about this here

I recommend reading these articles on our Teaching Center for tips on how to effectively market your course, which will help increase your chances of participation in this program. 

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, I'm here to help! 🙂

Bella Almeida
Udemy Community 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors