Udemy for Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy for Business

I thought I knew how Udemy for Business worked but apparently not. I thought you had to have an established course, good reviews etc.

Late last year I saw a course launched by an Instructor. 15 enrolled. No reviews. The Instructor had no previous courses.

The course was accepted/enrolled with Udemy Business.

I asked Udemy whether their criteria had changed but, three weeks later, no reply.

Can anyone tell me whether the criteria has changed please?

3 Replies

Hi @ChrisBankes120 ,

I believe our Support team has followed up on your ticket in the interim, but we wanted to respond publicly as well since the information may be useful to other instructors.

The criteria for inclusion in Udemy for Business has not changed. The course you saw probably came through Udemy's content partnership efforts. Sometimes, in order to meet certain course demands on Udemy for Business, Udemy actively seeks and builds course partnerships with experts in specific fields, some of whom are new to the platform. Courses created through such partnerships are available on Udemy for Business right after publication because we have partnered closely with the instructor and know the content will meet our quality standards.

I hope this helps clarify.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MariaG ...  Out of curiosity, do you also partner with existing instructors, essentially giving them a free pass into UfB that other instructors don't get?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, never mind. I'll move forward with what I suspect the answer is.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors