Unpublished Lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublished Lecture

Hello,

I have uploaded lecture videos and some of them are marked as unpublished lecture. My course is not free and so it has a price. Now, I wonder why do I get this notice in some of my videos? I have a total of about 30 videos and about 6 of them are marked unpublished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

3 Replies

@Shalenie I exactly had the same issues before a month. I contacted the instructor support team, they asked me to set the pricing for the course. After I did this step, all the unpublished lectures got published automatically. I hope this helps.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. My course has a pricing ever since thats what im wondering now why I still get the unpublished lecture status in some of my videos. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Shalenie If this hasn't been resolved, I'll suggest you get in touch with the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to check your account and get more details for you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!