Unpublished lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublished lectures

Go to solution

Hello,

I'm working now on my first course and after I've uploaded a few video lectures I get 'unpublished' status for all the following videos.

Can someone explain what does that mean and how to fix that?

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 17.43.19.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @NataliaS , it seems you have not yet selected a price for your course. This happens when you add more content that surpasses the 2-hour mark. Please keep in mind that free courses can only have 2 hours of content. You can simply select a price for your course and then those lectures will be published. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

I don't know what the answer could be to that. I hope another instructor can help you.

Go to solution

Hi @NataliaS , it seems you have not yet selected a price for your course. This happens when you add more content that surpasses the 2-hour mark. Please keep in mind that free courses can only have 2 hours of content. You can simply select a price for your course and then those lectures will be published. 

I hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thanks for solving that 😄

Go to solution

will you explain the langua

@NataliaS wrote:

Hello,

I'm working now on my first course and after I've uploaded a few video lectures I get 'unpublished' status for all the following videos.

ge please to dummy at it so sorry

@NataliaS wrote:

Hello,

Go to solution

the status of video is 'unpublished'.. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors