Unpublished lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublished lectures

Go to solution

Hello,

I'm working now on my first course and after I've uploaded a few video lectures I get 'unpublished' status for all the following videos.

Can someone explain what does that mean and how to fix that?

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 17.43.19.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @NataliaS , it seems you have not yet selected a price for your course. This happens when you add more content that surpasses the 2-hour mark. Please keep in mind that free courses can only have 2 hours of content. You can simply select a price for your course and then those lectures will be published. 

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

I don't know what the answer could be to that. I hope another instructor can help you.

Go to solution

Hi @NataliaS , it seems you have not yet selected a price for your course. This happens when you add more content that surpasses the 2-hour mark. Please keep in mind that free courses can only have 2 hours of content. You can simply select a price for your course and then those lectures will be published. 

I hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thanks for solving that 😄

Go to solution

will you explain the langua

@NataliaS wrote:

Hello,

I'm working now on my first course and after I've uploaded a few video lectures I get 'unpublished' status for all the following videos.

ge please to dummy at it so sorry

@NataliaS wrote:

Hello,

Go to solution

the status of video is 'unpublished'.. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!