Unpublished section and test video not approved yet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublished section and test video not approved yet

Go to solution

Hi, this is my first course and I have several problems...

1. I uploaded more than 10 hours of content and everything was ok, but in the last section which I wanted to upload I saw this: https://prnt.sc/sgxiun I set the price for the course (tier 37) earlier, so it's no problem, the course is not free. What's the problem here? 

2. I submitted a test video on May 2, it's still in queue... When it will be approved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @PiximumAgen707, for the first issue I suggest you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so the team can take a closer look. 

About your test video, due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the Test Video's review time is approximately 15 days. We appreciate all your patience as the team works through your videos.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @PiximumAgen707, for the first issue I suggest you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so the team can take a closer look. 

About your test video, due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the Test Video's review time is approximately 15 days. We appreciate all your patience as the team works through your videos.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors