Upload a course regarding chronic pain

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload a course regarding chronic pain

Go to solution

Dear friends, I am totally new in Udemy. I am a yoga instructor and I want to upload a course regarding exercises (asanas) that can help someone to deal with or overcome chronic pain. Like lower back pain. For example, specific exercises one can apply every day, to correctly stretch and help him release tension and pain on his lower back. I searched throughout yoga courses but none of them are targeted in people dealing with pain. Is this because I thought it first or is it banned from Udemy? 
I would like to know before I put my effort recording my course. I have already finished my structure and notes and then I wondered if this is allowed or not. 
I checked marketplace insights but only the word yoga brings some results. Which are perfect by the way. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @Pepapado Welcome to the community! Certainly, under the yoga topics, there isn't a specific category for back pain through yoga. However, you do have an option to propose a topic here while you start the course creation process you can choose the correct category for your course. In case you have any more questions, please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @Pepapado Welcome to the community! Certainly, under the yoga topics, there isn't a specific category for back pain through yoga. However, you do have an option to propose a topic here while you start the course creation process you can choose the correct category for your course. In case you have any more questions, please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors