Uploading a lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading a lecture

Go to solution

Hello,

I know my question is stupid, but I'm new on Udemy. 

Is it normally if the status of my video is still "Processing" and there is also a note: "This video is still being processed. We will send you an email when it is ready",

but I already have the email "Your lecture is now ready"?

Thanks in advance!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @EliF1 

👋 

Well, you will know for sure it’s processed when it’s ready to publish to the course content. That’s when you can actually see the uploaded video in the course.  Not sure what’s happening with the emails. I opted out of notifications.  

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hello @EliF1,

No need to worry, your question is not stupid at all! It is common for there to be a slight delay between receiving the email notification stating that your lecture is ready and the actual completion of the processing. Sometimes, the email is sent out before the processing is fully completed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @EliF1 

👋 

Well, you will know for sure it’s processed when it’s ready to publish to the course content. That’s when you can actually see the uploaded video in the course.  Not sure what’s happening with the emails. I opted out of notifications.  

Go to solution

Hello @EliF1,

No need to worry, your question is not stupid at all! It is common for there to be a slight delay between receiving the email notification stating that your lecture is ready and the actual completion of the processing. Sometimes, the email is sent out before the processing is fully completed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors