Using models attributed to others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using models attributed to others

Go to solution

Hi,

I am creating my first course and would like to include a well known and world regarded theoretical model. Are we OK to do this and reference the model creator, or should we seek permission to use this first?

If anyone can help with this question, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks in advance 

Viki

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @vicphi01 

Happy to know you're creating your first course on the Udemy platform!  To help you ensure you're not violating any copyright issue and not getting any complaint reg. plagiarizing the content accidentally, you can contact directly to the people whom the model is attributed to!

I recommend you go through the copyright guidelines we have set for the courses! If you need further help regarding this, please write to policy@udemy.com - they will answer your specific questions related to Udemy policy.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @vicphi01 

Happy to know you're creating your first course on the Udemy platform!  To help you ensure you're not violating any copyright issue and not getting any complaint reg. plagiarizing the content accidentally, you can contact directly to the people whom the model is attributed to!

I recommend you go through the copyright guidelines we have set for the courses! If you need further help regarding this, please write to policy@udemy.com - they will answer your specific questions related to Udemy policy.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply, that really helps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors