Video Slide Mashup

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Slide Mashup

Go to solution

what is video slide mashup?

i have converted my powepoint slides to video...

Could that be uploaded under this "video slide mashup"

OR under video option?

I will appreciate your reply.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Muyiwa,

A mashup lecture includes both videos and PDF slides. In this case, if your power point presentation is already converted to a video file, you can upload it as a normal "video" lecture. You can learn more about the Video-PDF Mashup Lecture type in this support article

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Muyiwa,

A mashup lecture includes both videos and PDF slides. In this case, if your power point presentation is already converted to a video file, you can upload it as a normal "video" lecture. You can learn more about the Video-PDF Mashup Lecture type in this support article

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hello,

The support article is clear on how to make such a lecture, and it looks like a great opportunity. Are there any examples of such lecture videos that I could view, so I can see what the finished product looks like?

Thanks,

Rick

Go to solution

Hey Muyiwa.

Great question, and it's awesome that you're looking to explore the world of video slide mashups. A "video slide mashup" is essentially a combination of videos and slides to create a comprehensive lecture or presentation. It's an remarkable way to engage your audience and grant a dynamic learning experience.

Now, since you've converted your PowerPoint slides into a video, you're on the right track. You should upload it as a standard "video" lecture. The term "mashup" typically refers to mixing or blending different media elements, but in this case, your video already contains both the visual aspect (your slides) and the spoken content. So, there's no need for a separate category.

I've had some exp with this, and it's a fantastic way to supply content, especially in an online gaining knowledge of environment. Just make sure your video is well-organized and easy to follow, and you're good to go. Your audience will surely appreciate it 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors