Video verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video verification

Hello,  I submitted my email video verification a little over a week ago. I would like to know how long before approval of publication approval for the video.  Help me inquiring for Course.

thank you in advance ℹ️

T.R. Healing
3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TanishaA064 generally, the process takes around 2 business days. However, we've experienced a spike in requests in the past few weeks and we're taking a little longer than that. Check out the announcement we made about this here https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time... 

Once your account gets verified, you'll get an email from the team. Then, you can submit your course for review.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

@ElianaC Thank you for your response. I am also in the same situation waiting for video verification to get completed. When I open Udemy, it says my account will be suspended before the 20th of this month due to verification pending. I am worried because I have spent 4 months creating the course content.

@ElianaC My alternate verification process is successful today. I have submitted my course for the review. Thanks for the support. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!