Want to publish my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to publish my first course

Hi everyone. I am new on Udemy, and happy to be an instructor like you. Please give some tips on how l can submit my first course for review. My course is completely ready. Thank you, and Best Regards. Daniel.

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saiko1943

Welcome to the community! How exciting that your course is ready for submission.

Have you already uploaded the course onto Udemy? If yes, kindly ensure that each lecture contains content and remember that each course must comprise at least 30 minutes of video content and include a minimum of 5 lectures to be approved on our marketplace.

Additionally, I suggest reviewing our quality checklist to ensure your course meets the standards set by our team. Here's the link to our quality checklist: Udemy Course Quality Checklist

To submit your course for review, please click on "Submit for Review" located on the left-hand side on the Course Management Dashboard.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 15.26.45.png

Kindly note that our quality review process can take up to two business days.

Please let me know if you have additional questions 😊

We wish you a lot of fun and success on Udemy! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors