cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What all verifications are needed?

Go to solution

Hello friends,

I have a doubt about verifications.

What all verifications are needed as a first time course creator?

I read many posts that people from India struggled for the identity verification. Can I get it done first or do I have to ready my course for it?

Any other thing I can get done in parallel?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Leena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LeenaK You can verify your account by sending an email to policy@udemy.com the team will guide you step by step on how you can verify your account. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LeenaK You can verify your account by sending an email to policy@udemy.com the team will guide you step by step on how you can verify your account. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thank you, @ElianaC!

I did get a specific reply.

To update the thread so that it will help someone else too - I need to work on my course and then only I can initiate the verification.

Thanking everyone for the reply!

Regards,

Leena

Go to solution

@ElianaC 

Thank you. I have sent an email but as of now I have just received a standard/automatic reply. Hopefully I will get a specific reply in a day or two.

For the sake of clarity, I have not initiated any verification through the standard means. Directly sent email to the mail id given by you. Hope it is okay.

Regards,

Leena

Go to solution

Hi Leena , I'm also in Pune. Connect with me on Linkdin ( links in my instructor profile) I can guide you.

Go to solution

Okay! Great to know you, Jasmine!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors