What strategy can I use so that my course has new students?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What strategy can I use so that my course has new students?

I recently uploaded my first course but even though I put a free bonus for the first 100 students, it barely takes only 7 students. I would like you to support me in some strategy to be able to better sell my course.
Thanks

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DamiMayo I'd like to share with you some of the best strategies for marketing your course to increase your sales and enrollments.

Below is a list of the most popular posts in the community on how to promote your course using social media platforms: 

It is important to remember that gaining traction for an online course can take time. In addition to consistent marketing efforts, consider optimizing your course landing page for SEO best practices to help learners easily find your course. You can learn how to do this here

Eliana Cerna

Udemy community Moderator 

@DamiMayo - My first two thoughts are this:

1) Your course is in Spanish. Udemy is primarily an English speaking site with English based courses

2) If I was able to translate your course title correctly it means "Virtual Private Server Administration for WordPress" - This is extremely niche and narrow. You might have a hard time finding people interested in such a thing. Plus, there are already hundreds of courses related to WordPress.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors