Who are your prospective students?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who are your prospective students?

Most people teach on Udemy because they're an expert in something and are eager to share their knowledge with the world. How do you think about who you're teaching? Does that your propsective student audience influence how you teach and create courses? 

1 Reply

Hi as a Spiritual Teacher I only teach things that help humans Awaken to their own inner Power! I teach in many places...and to everyone I talk to in a positive way...I might be out and Secretly be Counselling a person without them knowing it if they need it...I do a lot of Life Coaching with others and Clients daily...so you see I am always thinking of others,so every Course I make is to help other people improve on their own Struggles in this Life! and to improve and maintain their Mind-Body and Spirit...so I know the type of person that will take my course from the beginning...and what a fantastic lot of Spiritual People they are...We Vibrate and Attract like for like! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors